Timeless Imagery Reno, NV Matt Moreno Natasha

195 Gooseberry Drive

Reno Nevada 89523-9611

Phone: 775-345-9883, 775-996-5604

If you want to experience the worst possible treatment ever imaginable then Timeless Imagery here in Reno, NV is the best choice. Should you have even a slight issue with you or your child's photos, then expect nothing less than horrible customer service as it does not exist at this company. You will not be helped by any means. They do not welcome you, but will repel you with their disgusting attitude. Natasha in particular is beyond rude and from my personal experience no photos from them are worth this much trouble.

Had an Experience with Timeless Imagery?

Comments

I just had someone so rude on the phone I hung up, looks like years later they aren't any better. I won't do business with them ever again.

I agree 100% with the poster.I wouldn't recommend Timeless Imagery to anyone, especially schools.

Schools should be weary of using this company.

I am a parent also and I experienced similar treatment from this same company here in Reno.Its a shame for any customer to be treated so rudely when the company is profiting off of them.

Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more